Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello Old Friend!

While putting everything back in it's place after the floods of last week, I found an old box that I hadn't looking in since arriving in Australia! (shock horror, that is 21 years ago!!)
And I found in that box a familiar old friend: my Tunisian crochet hook!! (also know as Afghan hook)
After this find all plans of housework, cleaning of the outside went out the door, as I got to reacquaint myself with this long lost friend!
I dug out my Bendigo Wool Mill cotton and have added another WIP (work in progress) to my list.
I see lovely tunisian crochet dishcloths in my future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose pounds then you need to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, economically-efficient, and delightful.

Since their launch in early 2019, 100's of individuals have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.