Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
The rules of this award are:
*Put the logo on your blog or post
*Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that are Uber Amazing!
*Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
*Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
prep time: 15 min
- 1 large Cob Loaf
- 2x 250g frozen spinach
- 1x 30g packet Spring Vegetable soup mix (dry)
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup light Sour Cream
- 4 spring onions
- 1x 190g can water chestnuts, sliced
- Hollow out cob laof and cut bread into 3cm pieces
- Mix all the ingredients together (prefably the day before)
- Place mixture into laof and serve with the bread.
I like to cut some extra bread as it never seems to last!
And the best thing, no dish to wash after the dip is finished!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
- 450g pkt of Linguine pasta
- 340g basil pesto
- 2 cups of grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as per instructions. Stir in Basil Pesto, tossing gently ver low heat until pasta is coated. Add grape tomatoes and toss for 1 minute. Sprinkle with cheese and serve!
from: 4 Ingredients 2 by Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham
Sunday, November 9, 2008
small snowman bowl filler pillows - done. 5 snowmen pillows and 1 un-even star block (pattern by Marcia Hohne (www.quilterscache.com)
start new Santa embroidery -not done yet!!
Did manage to make a Gingerbread Man too
(no photo's yet, will up load them in the morning)
here is a list of things I'm hoping to sew today:
- 2 Snowmen garlands, for the back of dinning room chairs
- small snowman bowl filler pillows
- start new Santa embroidery
I hope to get most of it done! And with any luck the kids and hubby will know not to interrupt when I'm on a roll!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
You can download it from here:
You can also find some of the older editions ther in the archives