Saturday, May 23, 2009

A little Facelift!

Hello !! Remember me?? 
I pop in here every now and then!! LoL
Time just seems to get away from me all the time!
I've been sewing up a storm, to get together stock for my ebay shop which is almost at the point of opening! Taking photos of things that will be for sale like mad too!
I gave my blog a little "facelift" and changed my header picture! (btw everything in the pic is for sale!)
I'm also learning to drive my new computer! Usually that would be pretty easy, but we decided to take the plunge and go for a mac this time. I must say it takes a little to get used to but so far so good!


2 comments:

Val - Apple Cottage said...

You'll love your Mac once you get used to the difference. No going back for me!!!

Miss Muggins said...

Love the new look. Congrats on your shop too, best of luck to you!