- 1 pkt 2 minute noodles
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 rashers bacon, chopped and lightly fried.
- Cook noodles (without flavouring) then drain.
- Combine noodles with flavour sachet, eggs, shallots and bacon.
- Place egg rings in a non-stick frying pan and spoon enough mixture to fill the ring, cook on both sides until golden.
Another Yummy recipe from the "4 Ingredients" Girls (Kim McCosker & Racheal Bermingham)
Was planning on having dinner ready by 6:30 but had it all cooked in 10 minutes!