Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time Flies!

I can not believe it has been so long ago that I've done my blogging!
Can't even use the "I was sooo busy" excuse, I just worked on a little wall quilt (hand quilting it and am 3/4 done with that!)
I did make a lovely Lil Pumpkinhead doll from a pattern by Jackie Schmidt of TFC Folk Art 

Isn't she the cutest?

Also I'm a happy girl as I found a Poffertjes pan (it's a dutch thing! like little miniature pancakes)
So I've seasoned the cast iron pan and been feeding the kids poffertjes on a regular basis. I remember the Saturdays when my Oma (Grandma) made these for me! I had a hard time making up my mind about having them with icing sugar or Maple syrup (don't worry!! I had a plate of both!! hehehe)


Slowly I'm finishing off some UFOs, this one is now almost done:
I'm working on the border at the moment, then binding and I'm done!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jazy!!!

Jazy said...

Thanks Haylz!

Miss Muggins said...

mmmmm poffertjes. You'll have to make us some next time we come up!
Love the little punkin head she is such a sweetie. Much like your little neice that I teach at kinder!

Jazy said...

Miss I is a cutie!
Ok let me know when you're coming down and it will be paffertjes for lunch!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

We LOVE poffertjes too! Our local market sells them, and we always get a plate (each, of course, there is NO WAY I am sharing them!)