Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I've been doing!

My Tree
Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer aka L

The kids Tree


After a week of either me or someone else in the house hving a nasty cold (thank you for sharing tha one with Mummy, I hope to return the favour one day by moving in with you when I'm old and grey L!!) We had a rather busy weekend! D went to a cherry farm with a friend, now I've been eating cherries since sunday! I even swallowed a few pips, does that mean will a Cherry tree grow out of my nose?? (I'll keep you posted!! LoL)



Seeing hubby went away with some mates and eldest dd K went to Melb for the weekend and M had to work, it was just L and me, so we planned it to the max! Saturday we set up the Christmas Trees and decorations, made Chocolate Crackles, then went off to see a movie ( Beverley Hills Chihauhau), then on Sunday we made paper mache snowballs (free pattern from Sassafras Hill Primitives) and today we're going to finish painting them!






No comments: