Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas at Jazy's!

Finally I've got my Christmas Decorations up!
We had our carpets cleaned last Monday and so we waited until that was done before we decorated!
Usually our decorations go up on the first of December and it was torture to have to wait a whole 7 days!
The kids were driving me nuts with it to ( Although Miss D pretended to be to old for it!)
And even with only 2 kids home, it was still maddening with all the questions about when we put them up!
I'm looking forward to the Family Xmas BBQ on the 19th when all the in-laws and a few good friends are coming down for Miss M's 18th birthday! ( Holy Batman!! She's 18 already?? how did that happen?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 days! That would be torture! I would love to have a Christmas bbq.. we don't do that much up here! lol..

Jazy said...

come on over HAyley!! I'm sure we can find room for you!

Anonymous said...

Alrighty!!! Be there soon :D