Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hooray! My Christmas present arrived!



TA DA!!!
Our new outdoor setting! was to be a Christmas present for Mr. J and I, to be picked up by Dec 16th, only to be told time and time again that it hadn't arrived yet!
And then just when I was going to cancel the damn order if they told me it wasn't there again, they ring and tell me it is ready to be picked up! only 14 days late!!
Mr J went and picked it up in Melbourne yesterday!
And Damn doesn't it look good in my backyard?
We had our dinner out there last night and it was lovely! And this morning I had my breakfast out there too!
There is nothing better then sit out there with your cuppa, toast and a magazine!

7 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

great present - very elegant and timeless. Looking forward to sharing a meal when we next come up!

Alana Jo said...

Love it!

Jazy said...

I don't like the pillows though! too white for my liking! will have to make some nicer ones I think

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Jazy!!! There's a seat for me right? :D

Jazy said...

there sure is Hayley

Dogmom Diva said...

Jazy, beautiful set, your patio looks beautiful..mine is full of moving boxes still, lol! How hard would it be to recover those cushions..I love a wild bright print!
have a great day down under!

Jazy said...

Thank you Barbara! I'm going to try dying the cushions red first! I have some red fabric dye, hubby bought for me ( coz the nearest craft shop is an hour and a half away and he was there for work and it was a simple task: Get some dye for the muslin I've got -100% cotton muslin!) and instead of natural fabrics dye he brought home synthetic!!! So if that works, no need for sewing covers, if not I can still sew the covers!