Friday, April 30, 2010

And another one bites the dust!


I did it!! I finally finished another UFO!!
this one is made with a plain red and muslin (100% cotton) and was paper pieced and hand quilted.
I wanted something to give some bamboo batting a test run, and I have to say it quilts like a dream! And even for a small quilt it doesn't feel stiff and drapes great!
The pattern came from an old Miniature Quilts magazine (not sure about the issue, as I can't seem to be able to find it at the moment!)
The quilt measures 20"x20"
And it only took me 6 months to pull my finger out and finish it! (LOL)




(EDIT: the pattern is in Miniature Quilts magazine issue #33, page 42 and is called Indian Hatchet)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful... its absolutely stunning!! You are so talented! I love your little quilt!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

perfect!
★ Linda

Friendship Crossing said...

Your quilt is beautiful!!! I love those colors together. I'm impressed that you hand-quilted it too!

Great job! It's darling!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Jazy said...

Thank you all for your kind words!

Dogmom Diva said...

Jazy, love that quilt, the colors are awesome and the handiwork divine!
Barb

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!