Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy Busy Times


Again a long time between drinks! But we've been rather busy in our dry little corner of this great land called Aus.

After several trips to Bendigo, with M moving there and looking for jobs and all. I'm not wanting to go back again in the near future!

Oh before I forget, I've got myself some spiffy glasses (will show photo as soon as I get J to handle the camera for me) I think I look even more smart then before!!

Also busy sewing bunnies and easter egss!

I just love the Easter Eggs! They turned out lovely! I made them from a Vintage Tablecloth I had. it was just past any use as tablecloth, but too nice to throw out! And Then Brainwave (see?? I do have one! you need a brain to have a brain wave!) Why not use it for crafting? You can just cut the holy bits out!

2 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

These eggs are AWESOME!
Good job!!!!

Unknown said...

Those are great!!
take care Kim