Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Hairdo


Had my hair done on Friday and I must say I'm rather happy with it! I thought I'd share a quick pic here. So nice to see all the grey covered again! Feels great to have it thinnned out too! My hair is so thick .
Can you imagine I had my hair down to my knees til I was 13y old because my Dad thought females should have long hair! On my 13th birthday an uncle asked what I wanted for my birthday and my answer was a hair cut, so while Dad was away for his work, Uncle took me to the hairdresser and I got my haircut!! I went for a number 4 clipper cut! Dad was NOT happy, I can tell you! LoL But I was!! No more hairwashing in the morning and still have wet hair at night! Oh and a mayor bonus, was no more headaches either for me!! never knew that that was why I always had headaches as a kid! That darn hair was the cause!
Wel I certainly feel pretty with this new hairdo!!

4 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

Woo hoo! Who is that spunky chick? Looks gorgeous. Watch out John, all the boys in town will be after your wife!

Jazy said...

LoL Like there are that many boys in town to worry about

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Well aren't you as cute as a button! I love your new haircut!

Everydaythings said...

wolf whistle from here... lcuky you to have thick hair - kine is the opposite, but I guess you gotta make the best of what youre blessed with! Now that reminds me I'm due for a cut soon too!