Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm still here!



I'm still here! We went to the Soccer on Friday Evening in Melbourne with the 2 youngest kids. Melbourne Victory v.Central Coast. We won 2-1!! Excitement had by all, well almost all! I spend my time as I usually do when at sports matches, I was reading!! LoL
We spend the weekend at the inlaws, where darling L decided to share with his mummy, his lovely cold!! I've been under the weather since Sunday!! I'm slowly getting back to normal (me normal?? you can all stop laughing now!!) and now hubby is down with the same cold!
I did manage to finish the top of my Xmas BowTie quilt and am basting it and should start quilting it tonight (photo of said Quilt top to follow later today)
I did want to add some pics of the soccer, but silly me forgot the camera! I do have some pics on my phone, but haven't worked out how to get them onto the computer yet!!

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I hope you all feel better soon. Looking forward to seeing your quilt!