Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust!

I have been a busy little bee, this week! Wrapped up most of my Christmas presents for the kids! Now I have to decide am I going to torture them and put them under the tree when we set it on the 1st of Dec or am I going to be a nice Mum and wait til the week before Christmas? At the moment I lean towards the idea of torture! LoL

I'm working on my pile of UFOs as well this week, finished and framed a Making Spirits Bright embroidery
excuse the shoddy framing, it is my first attempt!

3 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

I just love your stitchery!
Ive been wanting to try one but I and my dining room are so overwhelmed with sewing projects that I just cant take on another project right now. Maybe after the Holidays, which bring me to say.....TORTURE them, ha!

Everydaythings said...

oh wow this is just lovely - did you get this pattern free somewhere? I think the background looks great too! what nice material!

Miss Muggins said...

Well who's an organised girl then? Wish I was! Stitchery looks great. Speaking of torture - I am doing that to myself- attempting needle felting (ha ha ha)