Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recipe Tuesday

Yes I know it is Wednesday!!! But for some reason I wasn unable to upload any pictures yesterday!




PESTO PASTA
Serves 4
  • 450g pkt of Linguine pasta
  • 340g basil pesto
  • 2 cups of grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
  • 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

Cook pasta as per instructions. Stir in Basil Pesto, tossing gently ver low heat until pasta is coated. Add grape tomatoes and toss for 1 minute. Sprinkle with cheese and serve!

from: 4 Ingredients 2 by Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Jazy! It's me, PDQ from Creative Home Keepers! So we cross paths yet again! LOL! I hope you are doing well. I plan to add your blog to my bloglist so I can keep up with you.
I hope to be abe to keep in touch. I know we are also myspace friends, but I rarely even go there anymore.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so happy to find you again. :) Take care and I'll be talking to you again soon!
Carolyn