Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Recipe Tuesday and the Race that stops a Nation!


Tonight we're take it easy!

Today is Melbourne Cup day so'll either be celebrating my win or drowning my sorrow after losing!

I'm not sure which horse I'm going to put my bet on! I'm torn between Zipping and Nome Du Jue.
Of Course I'll be using my very complicated racewinner picking technique!! ssssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell any one, but I'll share it with you!! when I read the names of the horses in the race and I go OOOHHHH I like that name!! that's where I put my money on!! why bother with silly stuff like race form and which horse does well on what kind of track!! lol so far I've won more times then hubby!!
Now for todays recipe:
Chorizo Gnocchi
(serves 4)
1 small red onion, diced
2 chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
1 packet Fresh Potato gnocci, cooked and drained
575gr jar of Napolitano pasta sauce
Cook onion and chorizo together in a large non-stick pan for 3 min or until golden. Add gnocci, sauce and 1/4 cup of water. Season with sea salt and peper. Simmer for 20 min or until heated through.
optional: Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese
recipe from 4 ingredients 2 by Kim McCosker & Racheal Bermingham
I just love that book!

No comments: