Saturday, November 8, 2008

AAAAHHHHHHHHh Saturday Night!!


After a trip into Bendigo to drop 1 kid off to stay at a friends house there, hubby and the younger 2 munchkins hit the shops! Not fun shopping, but clothes for the kids and hardware for the house! Snuck in 2 shirts and a skirt for myself too! After unpacking my summer clothes last week and realizing that some of those clothes are older then my baby (sshhh don't tell him I still call him my baby, he is almost 10 you know!!) I threw a truck load out, dh doesn't understand why I'd do that, but a girl needs to update her style every now and then!

So now hubby is at work (sigh!1 I love them Sat evening shifts!) I've got the coffee brewing and in my hot little hand I have the November issue of Country Sampler, so after the said kids are in bed, I'll be snuggled up on the couch and reading and drooling

No comments: