Friday, October 10, 2008

Is it Autumn yet?

Here we are at the beginning of spring and already I'm sick of it!!

We're in for another dry year here! Some farmers here are already cutting down their crop for hay.

I just checked the weather forecast and we're in for another week of fine weather. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm getting rather sick of Fine Weather!! Bring on a few days of rain!!

On a lighter note I finaly talked hubby into buying me a climbing rose for the front veranda. I chose the Dublin Bay variety. I can't wait til it covers the Veranda
Dublin Bay rose

3 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

That rose is beautiful. I can really imagine it growing over your verandah.

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Thank You for dropping by over at my blog. Come back often to visit and I will be dropping by yours.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Sandy